You will never see me with long hair again: Miley Cyrus
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Singer-actress Miley Cyrus, who made the bold move of chopping her hair off last year, has no plans to grow it back.
The 20-year-old star was known for her long, wavy brown tresses, but she cut them off in August to sport a much shorter hairdo.
Now Cyrus has said that she doesn't miss her long hair "in any way" and plans on sticking with her buzz cut, reported E! News.
"I feel like I had a bun every day of my life. I hated the extensions hair -- that's sewn into your head. It's creepy," she said, adding, "You will never see me with long hair again!"
She also said her fiance, actor Liam Hemsworth, loves her short hair.
"It's so weird seeing (pictures of) me and my long hair. I do not like it. I wish someone would have ripped them out of my head because the extension thing is just so not cute! I hate it," she said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet