Youth beaten to death by wife, two others
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
A youth was beaten to death allegedly by his wife and two others in village Rajpur Kotla in Narkhi area here, police said today.
Jamal Khan (28) was beaten to death by his wife and two others last night, police said. On complaint by Khan's family, an FIR has been registered against victim's wife Maya Begum, brother-in-law Bahadur and Gaffar.
They alleged in their complaint that the incident is fallout of Maya's illicit relationship with Gaffar. Police is probing the matter.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Mumbai police say they too may seek custody of arrested pacer
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet