Youth booked for 'unnatural offence' with 4-year-old girl
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Close on the heel of a series of rape incidents in Haryana, a fresh case of crime against a 4-year-old girl was reported from Bahadurgarh district.
Bahadurgarh Sadar Police registered a criminal case against a youth Virender under Section 377 IPC (unnatural offence against children) on the complaint of the girl's father Joginder Singh in this regard.
In his complaint lodged with the police, Joginder Singh has alleged that Virender had taken his daughter to an isolated place on some pretext when she was playing outside the house at Balor village here last Saturday.
He later committed an "unnatural offene" with the girl, said the police.
"Virender had confessed his crime during interrogation. He was produced before a court in Bahadurgarh which sent him judicial custody," said Jhajjar police spokesman.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations