Youth found dead, villagers block highway
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Traffic remained badly disrupted for more than five hours on the Delhi-Patiala national highway, on Wednesday as agitated residents of Belrakhan village in Narwana demanded action in the mysterious death of a youth, whose body was recovered in the morning. It was only after the district administration and police assured the villagers of prompt action and registered a case of murder against unidentified persons that the blockade was lifted.
Dharambi, (25), a resident of the Belrakhan village in Narwana had left his home Tuesday morning for the fields, but never returned. The villagers found his badly crushed body early in the morning and informed the police. The villagers alleged that last night a truck overturned on the highway and it was suspected that Dharambir got crushed under the same truck. The truck driver got the vehicle towed away.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM