Youth should participate in political process: Sushma Swaraj
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
If the Centre has names of some former RSS and BJP workers allegedly involved in terrorist activities, it doesn't means that the entire organisation can be labelled as a terrorist group, she said.
"Several Congress leaders including Mahipal Maderna, Gopal Kanda, Suresh Kalmadi and several others are involved in criminal cases, but we never said that the Congress is a criminal organisation," she said.
Mocking the Congress for its dynastic politics, she said that the youth have ample opportunities to rise in politics within the BJP, since the prime minister's post is not reserved for one family in her party.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held