Youths die in train mishap
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Three unidentified youth, including two boys and a girl, lost their lives in a train mishap on the Ambala-Kalka railway track near Nagla village in Zirakpur early morning on Saturday. According to the Lalru Railway Police incharge Rampal, the incident took place at around 5 am, when the three were hit by the Kalka mail on its way from Chandigarh to Ambala. Passers-by informed police after which they reached the spot.
While the deceased have not been identified, police said they appear to be migrant labourers, between the ages of 22 and 25. Their bodies have been kept at the Civil Hospital in Dera Bassi. Further investigations are on to determine their identity.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held