Yuvraj launches contest on twitter, gets huge response
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Yuvraj Singh on Friday launched a contest called 'Life Ka Balla' on twitter and within no time received overwhelming response from across all age groups.
Yuvraj asked people to share their best moments of life with him using the 'Life Ka Balla' (#LifeKaBalla) contest and offered goodies to the winners.
"Share your life's best moments with me using #LifeKaBalla and be the lucky ones to win some goodies," twitted Yuvraj.
The Indian middle-order batsman is one of the most followed celebrities on twitter with almost 1.6 million fans and responses have been pouring after he launched the contest earlier today.
It became an instant hit across all sections of people and among all age groups.
Responses included winning the best student award, climbing the Himalayas to buying the dream house to getting married and having a child.
Yuvraj has recently returned to international cricket after successfully fighting against a rare germ cell cancer.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet