Yuvraj, Zaheer dropped for 4th Test
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Under Dhoni, India had become the No.1 side in the world, but the team's record in Tests over the past 18 months has been mediocre with the only victories coming against West Indies — home and away — and against New Zealand at home.
"As a leader, this is a challenge that has been thrown to me or towards me. It's always good to lead a side when everybody is doing well... that is the time when you don't need a leader. Leading a side when it is not doing well... and try and move it in the right direction. That is the challenge," said Dhoni.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held