Zaheer Abbas hits out at 'selfish' Pakistan batsmen
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
Former batsman Zaheer Abbas slammed Pakistan batsmen for setting low standards for themselves in the aftermath of their humiliating 125-run defeat against South Africa in the first match of the five-match ODI series at Bloemfontein.
Abbas said there are several players who have been in the Pakistan team for a long time and have set for themselves quite low standards, adding those players feel that after scoring thirty or forty runs they have done enough to get themselves out of any criticism from the team management and fans.
Abbas added that when these players won't bat, field and bowl well then there is no chance of them winning against a mighty side like South Africa, adding Pakistan played below par against the Proteas in all the departments so the hosts deserved the big victory.
Abbas said the Pakistani batsman were guilty of playing for their own selves and were not contributing to the team's cause.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held