Zeenat Aman to play a megalomaniac in next movie
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
Veteran actress Zeenat Aman will soon be making a comeback on silver screen in a 3D film about pageants and the controversies around it.
The yet-untitled movie will be directed by Ashish Bhavsar, a former technician, who has worked on films like Dead Of Night, an erotic thriller, and Mere Genie Uncle.
With his experience in the field of computer graphics, Bhavsar will make the Zeenat starrer in stereoscopic 3D.
As for Zeenat Aman's character, she will be seen playing the part of a megalomaniac, Maya, who is the chairperson a beauty pageant in the film, who runs the show with an iron fist.
Shooting for the yet untitled movie is expected to begin in Chandigarh on March 20.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow