The FFA claimed Beckham, 37, had been in talks with Australian clubs over a loan spell in the A-League, but a representative for the former England captain said there was no truth in the reports.
"There is always enormous interest from clubs across the world in signing David as a player," the spokesman told Sky Sports News.
"There are absolutely no plans to play in Australia. David is completely focused on the MLS (Major League Soccer) play-offs and winning another Championship with the Galaxy."
Earlier on Friday, the FFA said Beckham's management team had offered his services for the current season.
Reports indicated he wanted to play a 10-game guest stint once the MLS season ends in a fortnight's time.
The former England and Manchester United star was reported by the national broadcaster ABC and Australian Associated Press as being "offered around'' to several A-League's teams on a 10-game contract.
Former Italian and Juventus forward Alessandro Del Piero (Sydney FC) and ex-Liverpool and England striker Emile Heskey (Newcastle) have signed A-League contracts this season.